SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- "조선의 샛별 여장군, 세계가 우러러 볼것"…北, 김주애도 우상화
- 유엔 대북제재위 "北 가상화폐 탈취 2조3000억, 이전보다 3배"
- 홍준표 "난 죄 지은 것 없다, 인요한 사면 논의 자체가 쪽팔려"
- Argentinian politician's old tweet mocking BTS angers fans
- HiteJinro soju seeks bigger footing in UK
- Supreme Court dismisses Buseoksa's appeal in Bodhisattva statue ownership dispute
- 北 "우간다 이어 홍콩 영사관 폐쇄"…재외공관 철수 행렬 왜
- Hyundai Motor posts highest Q3 earnings on upbeat US sales